Wednesday, April 2, 2008

22 Weeks

We are 22 weeks pregnant today!






Adeline is kicking up a storm, though not quite strong enough for Daddy to feel her on the outside yet. We love using our Doppler that Grandma K gave us to listen to her heartbeat. She has a strong heartbeat, and we can hear her move around and change positions with it too!

"Dr. Kiefaber" thinks he can find the heartbeat best!



Here's our appointment that Grandma C got to go with us to. Dr. Wolf measured me (I measured just right, apparently) and listened to the heartbeat. Addy was moving around

so much it was hard for Dr. W to keep up!





Here's me at 20 weeks 3 days.



We're not talking about how much I've gained, but let's just say that regular clothes haven't fit for quite a while now!










Here are some nursery pictures. A few of Marty assembling the crib, and one more of the first bits of decor I've picked out. It's a slow process, but we've got time! I just hope she likes pink and green :)












Here's a few from Easter. We went to church, and then Marty's family came over for lunch. Good thing Grandma C was there to help me!


The two grandmas at Easter!

1 comment:

Grandma C. said...

I am so excited to be a grandma for the first time!! Everybody tells me it is like having your own, only better! It is impossible for me to believe I can love any babies more than my own two...but, I can't wait to find out!! Get ready to rock n' roll, Addy--'cause we are going to have some fun together!
Love you already,
Grandma C.